"I’m not angry at you, but I’m mad at myself for expecting something better from people. I hate leaving myself so vulnerable."
- I am allowed to be vocal about my pain if it helps me heal
- I am allowed to be sad in places other than my own head
- I am allowed to express my anger/sadness/hurt in ways that do not hurt other people, whether that is in writing or speaking to friends
- I am allowed to speak my truth even when it makes others uncomfortable
- I am allowed to take care of myself, even if it makes people who hurt me uncomfortable
- I am allowed to create my own rules for self-care
"And I just want to tell you, at some point it doesn’t matter who was right and who was wrong. At some point, being angry is just another bad habit, like smoking, and you keep poisoning yourself without thinking about it."
"Sometimes I get so lonely I forget what day it is, and how to spell my name."
I am so bad at conversation I’m sorry if u have ever tried to talk to me omg
"I have known the joy and pain of friendship. I have served and been served. I have made some good enemies for which I am not a bit sorry. I have loved unselfishly, and I have fondled hatred with the red-hot tongs of Hell. That’s living."
I respect those people who get a lot done on their days off cause I am the absolute opposite and do nothing all day whenever I can